Protect yourself from dust, pollution, germs, ash, and germs with our disposable mask filters. These PM 2.5 Filters are made of activated carbon, non-woven filter cloth that effectively blocks a wide range of airborne contaminants. Compatible with most face masks with pockets, our PM 2.5 filter mask refills are the most economical way to safeguard yourself from potential respiratory and cardiac effects of pollutants in the air such as shortness of breath, eye and nose irritation, coughing, and asthma attacks.
How do PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filters work?
PM 2.5 Filters capture 99.7% of particles in the air, while activated carbon filters gases, bacteria, viruses, and fungus that are not absorbed by ordinary masks. These carbon filter face masks are perfect for people who are at risk of respiratory diseases, visiting places with high smoke levels, or anyone wanting an extra layer of protection. To use, simply insert the PM 2.5 filter sheet inside the mask’s slot. Replace the sheet after 2 to 3 days to avoid contamination.
- Special 5-layer activated carbon filter replacement can effectively filter PM2.5 haze, dust, and other fine particles.
- PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Mask Filters protect your mouth and face from Dust, Haze, Germs, Smoke, Pollution, Ash, Gardening, Crafts, etc.
- You are suggested to replace mask filters every 2-3 days of use for the best effect. The mask filter provides comfortable protection.
- Made of high-quality material, durable, and practical to use.
- The filter element of this face shield has 5 layers of protection, bringing you a safe, healthy breathing experience.
Make sure that everyone in your team is staying safe and protected. Get our PM 2.5 Activated Carbon Filters for your face masks.
Free US Shipping
Free Standard Delivery for orders and payments placed online