Antifog mask strips stop glasses from fogging up while wearing reusable masks.
While face masks help prevent transmission of the coronavirus, glass wearers find mask-induced foggy lenses a challenge. Prolonged wearing of masks can steam up lenses of your glasses, making it difficult to see.
Our solution to fight the fog
The best antifog for mask? Our face mask nose strips! With heat applied backing, it can be used on any kind of mask at home with an iron, and prevent fog from clogging up your glasses.
- Nose bridge strip with adhesive.
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: 3.5 inches wide
- DIY antifog mask for glasses: Applied with an iron
- Our mask or your mask: Use our anti-fog nose strips for reusable face masks on any cotton mask.
Anti Fog for Glasses DIY Instructions
- Place your anti-fog nose strips on the front or backside of your mask. We prefer the backside.
- Next, make sure the adhesion is touching the cotton mask and apply a medium to hot iron over it for nose strip for 12 seconds.
- Release the iron and let the nose strip cool down. It is important you do not touch the nose strip while it is still hot. The glue sticks after it cools down and will come right back up if you try to take it off while it’s hot.
- We recommend letting it cool down for 1-2 minutes.
- After the nose strip has cooled down to room temperature, it is now ready to be worn.
- Anti fog face shield application: Iron
- Time: 12 seconds
- Iron Temperature: Medium to Hot
- Cool Down: 2 Minutes
Hot water will remove the glue from the nose strip. We recommend cold water and letting your mask air dry.
Turn any cotton mask into an anti fog reusable mask with our DIY nose strips.
Free US Shipping
Free Standard Delivery for orders and payments placed online