As a valued member of our company, you will be a part of ensuring that our customers share the same wonderful experience. You’ll ensure that merchandise, equipment, shop policies, and customer expectations are being met at all times by all employees. You’ll make sure employees are trained, cross-trained, and follow all shop policies set forth by their key performance indicators and our employee handbook.
You’ll approve samples before production to ensure orders meet specifications. You must have good color vision and be extremely detail-oriented. If you see quality can be improved then you’ll create new quality control processes.
- Implement quality control procedures and systems.
- Highly-proficient at understanding what constitutes a good or bad print.
- Collaborate with team members on quality issues.
- Research new methods and understand the industries best practices, so Garment Decor consistently improves.
- Collaborate with sales, vendors, and customer service teams to manage customer complaints.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations, coaching, and mentoring.
- Perform daily product inspections in all departments and weekly on all machinery.
What You’ll Bring:
- Preferably 2 years of apparel experience and order fulfillment.
- Preferably supervisory experience leading a team.
- Knowledge of screen printing, embroidery, DTG, transfers, sewing, and packaging processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player who has a sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to serve as a liaison with customers, all production team members, vendors, and upper management.