Is fashion your passion? We are a custom apparel shop looking for a stellar graphic designer.
- Check out our Instagram (@garmentdecor) and our website (GarmentDecor.com).
We offer in-house screen printing, embroidery, direct to garment and digital transfers. We’re located in the city of Chino with customers throughout Southern California.
-Excellent verbal and written grammar in English
-Ability to type at least 60 words per minute
-Ability to work Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm PST
We are a growing company that has consistently expanded year after year. This is a great opportunity for somebody that sees this as a career path and wants to join a hardworking team. We are willing to train, but require self-motivated individuals to take themselves to the next level.
We love passion and personality, so please don’t hesitate to explain to us why you think you’re fit for this position along with the submission of your resume.
We’re looking for:
- An understanding of Adobe programs
- Previous customer service experience is required
You’ll need an expert level understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop to prepare artwork for our production teams. This can include, but is not limited to; redrawing artwork, creating mockups, printing film separations, preparing artwork with cut paths for our transfer department, ensuring embroidery files are able to be reproduced accurately, and ensuring customer’s expectations are going to be met in terms of their artwork.
- Prepare artwork for our screen printing, embroidery, transfers, and DTG departments
- Create new artwork from a customer’s logo or idea.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced production atmosphere
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Proven graphic design experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to customers and co-workers
- A passion for meeting deadlines
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to handle rejection